Articles on this Page
- 01/08/19--11:49: _Re: Hp 15-bx000nf b...
- 01/08/19--11:51: _Re: please help
- 01/08/19--11:52: _Re: Hp 15-bx000nf b...
- 01/08/19--11:55: _Re: please help
- 01/08/19--11:57: _Re: Hp 15-bx000nf b...
- 01/08/19--12:05: _Re: Issues with bat...
- 01/08/19--12:42: _Re: Computer does n...
- 01/08/19--12:52: _Bios Password HP 25...
- 01/08/19--12:54: _Re: Bios Password H...
- 01/08/19--12:58: _Re: i'm getting www...
- 01/08/19--13:02: _Re: Bios Password H...
- 01/08/19--13:04: _Re: Bios Password H...
- 01/08/19--13:06: _Re: Bios Password H...
- 01/08/19--13:07: _Re: i'm getting www...
- 01/08/19--13:11: _Re: Bios Password H...
- 01/08/19--13:15: _Re: Bios Password H...
- 01/08/19--13:16: _Envy not turn g on...
- 01/08/19--13:16: _Re: Bios Password H...
- 01/08/19--13:16: _Bios password HP El...
- 01/08/19--14:41: _Re: cooling fan pro...
- 01/08/19--11:49: Re: Hp 15-bx000nf bios locked/system disabled with « i 65590958 »
- 01/08/19--11:51: Re: please help
- 01/08/19--11:52: Re: Hp 15-bx000nf bios locked/system disabled with « i 65590958 »
- 01/08/19--11:55: Re: please help
- 01/08/19--11:57: Re: Hp 15-bx000nf bios locked/system disabled with « i 65590958 »
- 01/08/19--12:05: Re: Issues with battery; no failures found in diagnostics
- 01/08/19--12:42: Re: Computer does not wake directions don’t work
- 01/08/19--12:52: Bios Password HP 250 G6
- 01/08/19--12:54: Re: Bios Password HP 250 G6
- 01/08/19--12:58: Re: i'm getting www.hp.com/go/techcenter/pcdiags
- 01/08/19--13:02: Re: Bios Password HP 250 G6
- 01/08/19--13:04: Re: Bios Password HP 250 G6
- 01/08/19--13:06: Re: Bios Password HP 250 G6
- 01/08/19--13:07: Re: i'm getting www.hp.com/go/techcenter/pcdiags
- 01/08/19--13:11: Re: Bios Password HP 250 G6
- 01/08/19--13:15: Re: Bios Password HP 250 G6
- 01/08/19--13:16: Envy not turn g on no charge light.
- 01/08/19--13:16: Re: Bios Password HP 250 G6
- 01/08/19--13:16: Bios password HP EliteBook 840
- 01/08/19--14:41: Re: cooling fan problem
- When was the last time the computer was working fine?
- Are you getting any error message when you start the computer?
- What is the exact model for your computer?
- Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
- Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?
thank you for tour answer... but i’ve flashed with hp bios and usb key and the code have changed :/ :/
now my system disabled is « i 63900803 »
thank you and sorry for this error :/
I really apreciate the help thanks for all your time that you dedicate to the general public who need your help.
Then try 54595642
You're very welcome
To help others please mark my post " Accept as Solution " if it solved your problem.
You are so nice ! It works Good !
Thanks a lot ! Thanks a lot !!
I pulled one of the many models in this series to check; this series was introduced in Fall of 2016.
All things equal, and in spite of tests and BIOS update (if applicable),
If your computer is "about that old", at two years of age, the battery may need to be replaced.
HP Community thread on the subject
Article that explains Smart Battery Technology
Battery use and care, how batteries perform over time, and expected battery life
This document is for HP notebook PCs that have a removable battery.
Battery - Find part / Purchase part
Service and Maintenance Guide - Page 48
Looking for the battery:
and found "In stock":
HP Parts Store > search for 807957-001
Reference and Resources – Places to find help and learn about your Device
Drivers / Software and BIOS, Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to, Troubleshooting, Manuals, Product Information, more
Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.
We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.
Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!
Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution"to help others find it.
Hello, I have an HP 250 G6 with a bios password, the Code when I try and get into it by pressing f10, I get the code i 850 52736
Please help me if you can!
Restart the PC and enter this unlock passcode...12643179
What type of hard drive do I need type, model and any other information on the hard drive that I need to purchase would be greatly appreciated
Did not work, When I enter f10, it says enter Administrator password before it shows the bios screen!
Enter any P/W 3 times to get the disabled code again.
Please repost the code, and don't have it on two lines.
Sure, and Thank You. i85052736
The product specs for your model indicate that it came with a 1 TB hard drive.
This would be a good choice for a same type replacement.
Now, if you don't need 1 TB of storage space, you may want to opt for a better performing, normally more reliable solid state drive.
I have this one (240 GB) in two of my HP desktops and two of my HP notebook PC's. It works great.
Or you can opt for the 480 GB model for less than $70.
This is the unlock code that is supposed to work with that disabled code...12643179.
You need to enter that code where it says to enter the administrative password, as the password.
So, if that code isn't working, unfortunately I don't know why it isn't.
Thank you very much that worked!
Laptop won't turn on and no charging light coming on when connecting power lead. My lad was playing on the laptop and it just shut down and would not turn back on. Then we noticed the charging light was not coming on so I brought a new charging lead. Still no light or turning on.
I then tried the hard reset many different ways and combinations and still nothing.
I thought about doing a BIOS reset but not sure this will help
Any advice would be great, thanks in advance
You're very welcome.
I need help clearning the Bios password for anHP Elitebook 840, Any guidance would be appreciated!
Welcome to the HP Forums!
Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.
I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues with the cooling fan.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.
While you respond to that, I recommend you update the BIOS and the chipset driver from the below link and check whether the issue is resolved.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution.Your feedback counts!