Articles on this Page
- 12/27/18--06:28: _Re: Hp spectre lapt...
- 12/27/18--06:32: _Re: Hp spectre lapt...
- 12/27/18--06:39: _Re: Boot Device Not...
- 12/27/18--06:43: _Re: HP Envy x360 Ry...
- 12/27/18--06:58: _Password reset
- 12/27/18--07:02: _Re: Password reset
- 12/27/18--07:07: _Re: Boot Device Not...
- 12/27/18--07:08: _Re: Password reset
- 12/27/18--07:13: _Re: HP Envy x360 Ry...
- 12/27/18--07:42: _HP Omen 15-ax251nb ...
- 12/27/18--07:22: _Re: Pc si spegne a ...
- 12/27/18--07:28: _Re: Password reset
- 12/27/18--08:01: _Re: HP Envy x360 Ry...
- 12/27/18--07:56: _Re: Password reset
- 12/27/18--07:56: _Re: Boot Device Not...
- 12/27/18--08:25: _Signing in
- 12/27/18--08:42: _Re: Pc si spegne a ...
- 12/27/18--08:42: _My laptop keeps res...
- 12/27/18--08:43: _Re: Start up stuck ...
- 12/27/18--08:43: _Re: HP Envy x360 Ry...
- 12/27/18--06:28: Re: Hp spectre laptop not charging
- 12/27/18--06:32: Re: Hp spectre laptop not charging
- 12/27/18--06:39: Re: Boot Device Not Found
- 12/27/18--06:58: Password reset
- 12/27/18--07:02: Re: Password reset
- 12/27/18--07:07: Re: Boot Device Not Found
- 12/27/18--07:08: Re: Password reset
- 12/27/18--07:22: Re: Pc si spegne a seguito di una piccola scossa
- 12/27/18--07:28: Re: Password reset
- 12/27/18--07:56: Re: Password reset
- 12/27/18--07:56: Re: Boot Device Not Found
- 12/27/18--08:25: Signing in
- 12/27/18--08:42: Re: Pc si spegne a seguito di una piccola scossa
- 12/27/18--08:42: My laptop keeps restarting over and over
- 12/27/18--08:43: Re: Start up stuck on preparing to repair
It looks like you were interacting with
I'm the Jeet_Singh & I'm at your service.
After reviewing your post thoroughly, I suspect this looks like a possible hardware failure. I will share you few details through a private message about the service options dedicated to your product, please watch your inbox for more information.
I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,
Thank you for waiting!
I would personally suggest you contact our HP phone support for available service related options.
HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:
1) Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select the product type.
3) Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.
Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.
They will be happy to assist you immediately.
It means that smart has detected imminent failure of the drive.
You can try to download "
Sadly you won't see any meaningful engagement of "resident experts" in getting HP's attention in order to address the problem. Their involvement is mainly limited to whisking out tough issues and defusing or derailing them by sending PM's promising support to which everyone is entitled anyway.
I have yet to see a single problem solved in a thoughtful way by bridging between users and HP and facilitating expeditious communication both ways. Several HP employees roam here but none helpful. Boggles my mind...
F19 BIOS wrecking Envy laptops has been flagged so many times recently, show me one example of HP expressing interest in resolving it, never mind fixing it.
My daughter reset her password and can't remember it, so I have tried to reset it but it is asking for an external drive which I don't have, can anyone help me get back in so I can reset the password? Serial number is 5CD2052HY8
Reboot ad try: qet71q7ziu
Hi and thank you for the fast replay.
I did as you told me, and the firmware was already updated and the drive is in "Good Condition". Done with the checking and closed the Crucial Software, I got into a BSOD and the notebook is still rebooting, now from circa 10 minutes.
Thanks for your reply, unfortunately that didn't work?
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I guess it is true even you cannot add any meaningful engagement.
I have over 3000 solutions and I have tried to help every time in a thoughtful way with expeditious communication.
Thank you for your extremely HELPFUL and MEANINGFUL posts.
When HP posts a fix I will let you know ASAP.
Hii Community/HP Repair service,
I have already sent out my HP Omen laptop 15-ax251nb (S/N: 5CD7037050) back twice (LCD troubles + sudden freezes BSOD + FAN broken) for repairs about sudden BSOD's, and WHEA logger issues pointing out to hardware failure. My laptop always comes back from HP and nothing has changed or has been repaired besides the LCD and FAN. They didn't find any extra hardware issues what so ever.
Although the evidence I provide to HP is very clear. I started having these Intel PCI-express Root port #9 errors (as seen in this photo below), so at first I thought it was due to bad or faulty outdated drivers by Intel (Vendor ID 0x8086).
I have updated everything from top to bottom. HP assistant, HP website itself, BIOS, Windows updates, Intel Driver updater, DSIM, SFC Scan and every driver/Windows integrity checkup, checked out fine. Still I had these sudden BSOD's from time to time and these WHEA Logger issues. So I started digging further into the details of the error. I started realizing the device that is coupled at this port is de Samsung SSD 960 NVMe PCIe SSD.
After trying the look at the Samsung Support/Driver website, I found A firmware upgrade for the retail version of this type of SSD. But after I tried to install it, the firmware updater immediately stopped me and said it wouldn't install due to not OEM part (You will have to contact your original manufacturer for updates). The reason this is, is because HP uses bulk version of this type of SSD's to put in there laptop's.
So I have 50 days warranty left, and no clue or solution..
Really getting tired of digging out these problems, while HP should be doing the proper diagnostics.
@Community: What else can I try to get rid of this problem?
@HP Repair Center: Why are you still not recognizing this problem? Updates for this type of SSD ?
Thanks to any helpers!
Greetings Tom - maXterls - BELGIUM
Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.
Thank you for your understanding.
When asked for the password just hit enter 3 times.
Post any code if you receive one???
As a paying customer of HP I'm neither obliged nor paid to come up with a solution HP has created by releasing a home cooked and untested BIOS. Resident experts are best equipped with communication tools by HP to initiate steps in order to fix a problem.
This is an issue that arose only after HP's initiative to replace the existing working BIOS with something untested and unproven that immediately after update crippled functioning laptops causing a slew of random crashes. All you need to do is collect the information available in this forum and start working with HP towards the resolution, if you cared a bit...
Instead you chose to mock troubled users... is this what you're here for?
As a 3000 solution resident you should know better... yet you're coming to stir things up. Proves my point.
No code appeared....sorry!
Hold down the power button for a few seconds and reboot the PC. If the problem persists you will most likely need to replace the drive. Crucial offers quite long warranty on their drives, so you could try to get it replaced.
Hope it helps,
I have not signed into my laptop for two months. I use the same password all the time and the same security questions and it is not letting me in. I do not know what to do. This computer is only 4 months old, but when I spoke to someone from HP India they said I had to pay to get help. I would rather return the computer and get something else rather then pay for help for a new computer.
Ciao premetto che non sono affatto un tecnico ma se fossi in tu lo manderei in riparazione anche se bisognasse pagare
My laptop keeps restarting over and over and won't stop. I can't open anything and type in any search bar on my laptop. How do I fix this?
There doesn't appear to be a private message next to my profile
It is not my responsibility to collect information and work with HP on a solution that they are already working on. "NOT GONNA HAPPEN"
What troubled user that posted a question have I mocked???
What question did you post here???
What Solution did you try to provide here???
Then what are you here for other than to stir things up???